- Smartphone sales in China may be down 5% year-on-year, but four of the five top-selling brands saw growth in Q3, reports Canalys.
- Q4 will be a highly competitive quarter off the bat, with the 11.11 online shopping festival taking center stage.
- Apple ended its six-quarter decline in iPhone sales in China thanks to unexpectedly high demand for the recently-launched iPhone 8.
- Xiaomi to overtake Samsung in India: Canalys – Telecom Lead (blog)
- A look at Honor, the unsung hero that drives Huawei’s rise as world’s No. 2 phone maker – South China Morning Post
- This Company’s Robots Are Making Everything—and Reshaping the World – Bloomberg
- Apple iPhone toppled: Huawei takes second spot in global sales for first time – ZDNet
- Report: Xiaomi sales climb but Huawei remains China’s top smartphone brand – TechCrunch
- As Apple slows, fast-moving Chinese rivals gain in wealthy markets – Reuters