- There’s no doubt that the world of cryptocurrency is growing remarkably fast.
- Just recently, the social media and digital security monitoring company ZeroFOX reported about the dark side of digital currency.
- …before you invest in any of them, try to explore the following unconventional red flags that indicate a cryptocurrency is a scam:
- The cryptocurrency has no local exchange, only internal exchange
- The cryptocurrency always appreciates in value
- No solid background information about the cryptocurrency
- When a cryptocurrency promises a significantly huge and consistent return.
- The cryptocurrency does not satisfy the fundamental characteristics
- They depend strongly on referrals and commissions
Ejiofor Francis / The Next Web - 2 years ago