Cities: Skylines 'Mass Transit' Is The Game's Best DLC To Date
- Cities: Skylines "Mass Transit" is the best DLC expansion the game's developer, Colossal Order, has released for its popular city builder.
- The new transport types may appear to be rather strange for some city builders who don't wish to venture too far out from the norm.
- What's even better with these new transport methods is how Colossal brought it all together.
- An issue I found after installing the DLC was the lack of consistency with the implementation of the new transport types within the established menu system.
- As was the case with previous DLC, Colossal Order rolled out a big patch alongside Mass Transit that introduced a bunch of improvements for managing traffic and manipulating how vehicles navigate your road network.